Best Selling Durable Aluminium Sliding Door Profile
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,450 US $2,450|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||30.000 Tons Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Film and Kraft Paper; or Customized|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union, CASH|
- Model NO.: BA134
- Shape: According to Your Detailed Drawings
- Temper: T3-T8
- Alloy: Alloy
- Alloying Ingredient: 6063
- Polished Aluminum Profile: Mechanical Polishing
- Material: 6063/6061/6005/6060 T5/T6
- Colour: Silver, Bronze, Black, Gold, as Per Requested
- Warranty: 15-20 Years Color Gurantee
- Certifications: ISO9001, Aama, DIN
- Hornors: China Top 10 Assured Quality Supplier
- Specification: As Customers′ Request
- HS Code: 7604299000
- Type: Window & Door Aluminium Profile
- Grade: 6000 Series
- Window & Door Aluminium Profile: 60 Series
- Surface Finishing: Powder Spraying
- Certification: CE, SONCAP, ISO, CIQ, RoHS, TUV, Aama, DIN
- Product Name: Aluminium Sliding Door Profile
- Size: as Per Customized
- Finish: Anodizing, Powder Coating, Wood Clour
- Focus on: Architecture,Industry,Home Appliance
- Our Advantages: Strong Technology Support
- Trademark: Brilliance, OEM
- Origin: China, Fujian
Customer Question & Answer (0)
(1).Product: aluminium profile
(2).20 years warranty.
(3).High corrosion resistance.
(4).5-10 years weather resistance.
(5).Good wear resistance & anti-scratch.
1.Material: Aluminium alloy 6063, 6061.
2.Temper: T5, T6.
3.Quality standard: DIN; AAMA; AS/NZS; CHINAGB.
4.Surface treatment: Mill finish, anodized, powder coated, wood grain, polished, brushed, electrophoresis, etc.
5.Color avalilable: Anyone is available based on your color samples.
6.Packing details: Shrinking film; Plastic & kraft paper; Wooden pallet
Carton packing; By customer's requirements.
7.Samples Time: Normally, 2-3 weeks.
8.Delivery: 25-30 days for mass production.
9.Production Capacity: 6000MT/Month
10.MOQ: It's based on the drawings. Basically, it's 2 tons.
11.Port: Fuzhou; Xiamen; Shanghai; Guangzhou; As per requested.
What We Can Do
|Surface Finish:||Mill finish||Anodizing||Powder Coating||Wood Grain||Electrophoresis||Polished||Brushed|
|Color:||Anodizing:||Silver, bronze, champagne, titanium, nickel, golden yellow, etc.|
|Anodizing thickness is up to 25um.|
|Powder Coating:||White, black, bronze, grey, green, etc .|
|Powder coating thickness is more than 60um.|
|Wood Grain:||1. Italian MENPHIS transfer printing paper.|
|2. AKZO NOBEL INTERPON D1010(10 years warranty): Australia ceder, Bush cherry, Chest nut, Jarrah I, Jarrah II, Western red ceder, etc.|
|3. AKZO NOBEL INTERPON D34(5 years warranty): Bush wood, Western red, Jarrah, Snow gum, etc.|
|Electrophoresis:||Silver, nickel, golden yellow, black, champagne, etc|
|Polishing||Silver, nickel, golden yellow, black, etc|
|Brushing:||Silver, nickel, golden yellow, black, bronze, etc|
|Machining:||Cutting, punching, drilling, bending, weld, mill, CNC, etc.|
|OEM customized aluminium profiles are available.|
TABLE OF CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF ALUMINUM ALLOY
alkaline dropping test
POWDER COATING QUALITY
|Gloss values||Thickness(um)||color variation||indentation resistance||adhesion||impact resistance||cupping test||presentation quality|
|Max Thickness||Min Thickness|
|60||≤ 120||≥ 40||Color should be consistent with the sample color||≥ 80||0||No cracking and shedding phenomenon after the front impact test,small fine lines around the concave is allowed||No cracking and shedding phenomenon after the cupping test ( 6mm indentation depth )|
1. 22 years' experiences of manufacturing, 12 years' exporting experiences as ALIBABA GOLDEN SUPPLIER.
2. STRONG R&D: Help customers finalize the design, strong tool design ability,excellent pressing and surface treament technology.
3.Strict quality management: ISO Administration system.
4. 24 hours on-line communication.Professional, Patient, Flexible.
5. High capacity of manufaturing and wide range of products.
6. Be able to provide secondary fabricating.
7. Small order isaccepted.
8. Be able to provide one-stop supply solution.
9. Multiple payment methods: TT, LC. DP,OA.
FAQ to Save Your Precious Time!
Q1: What's the thickness for anodizing? Can you do 15um?
A: Our normal thickness is about 10 um. Yes, we can do 15um and above.
Q2: What color you can do for powder coating? The thickness for powder coat?
A: We can do any color for powder coat as long as you can provide the color sample. Our normally powder coating thickness is 60-80um.
Q3: What color you can do for wood grain?
A: Our most popular colors are Western Red Cedar, Australia Cedar, Jarrah I, Jarrah II, Chestnut, Bush Cherry, Bush Wood, Western Wood, Snow Gum, etc. If you need any other colors, we can do according to the color samples you provide.
Q4: How's the weather resistance for wood grain finish D1010?
A: (1). Powder: Akzo Noble Interpon D1010.
(2). Wood grain film: Italian Menphis.
(3). Standard complied: American AAMA Standard.2603
(4). UV test:1000 hours.
(5). Salt spraying test:1000 hours.
(6). Normal weather: 10 years color guarantee.
Q5: What's the payment terms?
A: Usually by T/T, 30% deposit and the balance paid before shipment.
Q6: What certification do you have? What's your standard?
A: We have ISO certification. Our standard is DIN, AAMA, AS/NZS, China GB.
Q7: What's the delivery time for samples and mass production?
A: (1). 2-3 weeks to open the new moulds and make free samples.
(2). 3-4 weeks after receipt of deposit and confirmation of the order.
Q8: What's the packing way?
A: Commonly we use plastic film and kraft paper, also we can make as per customers' requirements.