Aluminum 6063-16 T-Slotted Heavy Profile Extrusion with Clear Anodize Finish
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,800 US $2,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300.000 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Cash|
- Model NO.: T-slot aluminum extrusion--BY094
- Shape: Square
- Temper: T3-T8
- Alloy: Alloy
- Alloying Ingredient: 6063
- Polished Aluminum Profile: Chemical Polishing
- Finish: Anodizing, Powder Coating, Wood Color, Polishing
- Warranty: 10-20 Years for Different Product
- Keyword: Extruded Aluminum Profile
- Transport Package: Shrinking Film
- Origin: China
- Type: Window & Door Aluminium Profile, Decoration Aluminium Profile, Heat Sink Aluminium Profile, Glass Wall Aluminium Profile, Transport Aluminium Profile, Industrial Aluminium Profile
- Grade: 6000 Series
- Window & Door Aluminium Profile: 80 Series
- Surface Finishing: Powder Spraying
- Certification: CE, SONCAP, ISO, CIQ, RoHS, TUV, Aama,as,DIN
- Material: 6063/6061/6005/6060 T5/T6
- Items: T-Slot Aluminum Extrusion
- Quality: QC Confirming at Every Step
- Trademark: Brilliance, AAG, OEM
- Specification: ISO 9001
- HS Code: 7604299000
(1). Suitable for industry,architecture,transportation and so on.
(2). 20 years warranty.
(3). High corrosion resistance.
(4). 5-10 years weather resistance.
(5). Good wear resistance & anti-scratch.
(6). Size customized.
1. Material: Aluminium alloy 6063, 6061.
2. Temper: T5, T6.
3. Quality standard: DIN, AAMA, CHINA GB.
4. Surface treatment: Mill finish, anodized, powder coated, electrophoresis, sand balsting etc.
5. Color avalilable: Silver, Any is available.
6. Packing details: Shrinking film;Plastic & kraft paper;Wooden pallet
Carton packing;By customer's requirements.
7. Samples time: One or two weeks.
8. Delivery: 20-25 Days for Mass Production.
9. Production Capacity: 6000MT/Month
10. MOQ: 1 TONS
12. Payment terms: T/T
13. Port: Guangzhou,Shanghai, As per requested.
What we can do
|Surface Finish:||Mill finish||Anodizing||Powder Coating||Wood Grain||Electrophoresis||Polished||Brushed|
|Color:||Anodizing:||Silver, bronze, champagne, titanium, nickel, golden yellow, etc.|
|Anodizing thickness is up to 25um.|
|Powder Coating:||White, black, bronze, grey, green, etc .|
|Powder coating thickness is more than 60um.|
|Wood Grain:||1. Italian MENPHIS transfer printing paper.|
|2. AKZO NOBEL INTERPON D1010(10 years warranty): Australia ceder, Bush cherry, Chest nut, Jarrah I, Jarrah II, Western red ceder, etc.|
|3. AKZO NOBEL INTERPON D34(5 years warranty): Bush wood, Western red, Jarrah, Snow gum, etc.|
|Electrophoresis:||Silver, nickel, golden yellow, black, champagne, etc|
|Polishing||Silver, nickel, golden yellow, black, etc|
|Brushing:||Silver, nickel, golden yellow, black, bronze, etc|
|Machining:||Cutting, punching, drilling, bending, weld, mill, CNC, etc.|
|OEM customized aluminium profiles are available.|
FAQ For Saving Your Precious Time!
Q1: What's the thickness for anodizing? Can you do 15um?
A: Our normal thickness is about 10 um. Yes, we can do 15um and above.
Q2: What color you can do for powder coating? The thickness for powder coat?
A: We can do any color for powder coat as long as you can provide the color sample. Our normally powder coating thickness is 60-80um.
Q3: What color you can do for wood grain?
A: Our most popular colors are Western Red Cedar, Australia Cedar, Jarrah I, Jarrah II, Chestnut, Bush Cherry, Bush Wood, Western Wood, Snow Gum, etc. If you need any other colors, we can do according to the color samples you provide.
Q4: How's the weather resistance for wood grain finish D1010?
A: (1). Powder: Akzo Noble Interpon D1010.
(2). Wood grain film: Italian Menphis.
(3). Standard complied: American AAMA Standard.2603
(4). UV test:1000 hours.
(5). Salt spraying test:1000 hours.
(6). Normal weather: 10 years color guarantee.
Q5: What certification do you have? What's your standard?
A: We have ISO certification. Our standard is DIN, AAMA, AS/NZS, China GB.
Q6: What's the delivery time for samples and mass production?
A: (1). 2-3 weeks to open the new moulds and make free samples.
(2). 3-4 weeks after receipt of deposit and confirmation of the order.